*NEW* MASTERS SWIMMING
This Masters Swimming class will provide a safe, positive, and respectful swim environment while developing a challenging training structure tailored to each swimmer's needs. This class is an opportunity for swimmers to develop efficiency, speed, and aerobic/anaerobic capacity.
What: Masters Swimming
Price: $100, 16 sessions or $7 drop ins.
When: Jun 17 - Aug 7, 6:00-7:30pm
Where: Cuesta College - San Luis Obispo Campus // Large pool
Kaori Peters is a Central Coast based swim and Triathlon coach who is passionate about her athletes. She has been swimming competitively for over 20 years, and coaching swimmers for over 10 years. An accomplished triathlete, Kaori excels in global races from sprint to Ironman distance. Through her coaching business, Endurance Cubed, Kaori helps athletes of diverse experience levels achieve their goals. Kaori's athletes especially appreciate her responsiveness, upbeat personality, and wealth of experience to draw upon when advice is sought.
- Provide a safe, positive, and respectful swim environment
- Provide a challenging training structure tailored to swimmer's needs
- Provide opportunity for swimmers to develop efficiency, speed, and aerobic/anaerobic capacity
- Provide expert-level coaching on four basic swim strokes: Butterfly, Backstroke, Breaststroke, Freestyle
- Communicate openly and respectfully
- Provide specific feedback